The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has had far-reacing impacts here at home and around the world. While the personal health and safety of our community is everyone’s first priority, we also know that many businesses are experiencing hardships.
Here are a few resources to help all of us navigate this unprecedented time.
- City of Regina: Emergency Preparedness
- Government of Saskatchewan: COVID-19 information
- Government of Canada: COVID-19 Outbreak update
- World Health Organization: COVID-19 Updates
- Government of Saskatchewan: Public Health Measures
- CDC: Keeping your workplace, school, and home safe
If you experience symptoms:
Call Health Link at 811 for advice if you, or a member of your family, is experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing and has travelled outside Canada, or were exposed to someone who has COVID-19.
- SquareOne: Resources for Small Businesses
- Government of Saskatchewan: Resources for Businesses and Workers
- Government of Saskatchewan: Business Response Team
- WESK: Response to COVID-19
- CFIB: Small Business Help Centre
- Government of Canada: COVID-19 Travel Advice
- Destination Canada: Tourism Industry Update
- Canada's Regional Development Agencies (Western Economic Diversification Canada)
- Tourism Saskatchewan: Tourism Industry Support
- Government of Canada $1 billion COVID-19 Response Fund
- Canada's COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Canada Provides Small Businesses with Wage Subsidies
- Canada's Business Credit Availability Program
- Canada's Support for People Unable to Work
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce Pandemic Preparedness for Business
- Canadian Trade Service: Key considerations for Canadian businesses
- BDC: Support for entrepreneurs impacted by the coronavirus COVID-19
- Health Canada decision-making guidelines for mass gatherings during COVID-19
If you are a Saskatchewan business, innovator, or supplier and you think you have a solution that can help us fight COVID-19, you may direct your submission to email@example.com.