- One third (36.36%) of respondents indicated entrepreneurs will be the leaders of environmental sustainability and green energy production due to an increase in entrepreneurialism and small business combined with affordability of renewable energy sources.
- Most survey respondents (63.3%) believe that by 2050, information technology skills will be highest in demand, followed by professional services.
- Respondents envision a future of meaningful reconciliation and Indigenous representation in all aspects of the community.
- 87.9 % of respondents believe the economy will perform the same or better in the next 12 months.
- The majority (90.7%) of respondents expect their total fixed investments to remain the same or increase over the next 12 months.
- The majority (81.8%) of respondents expect to employ more or the same amount of people over the next year.